News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Apple iPhone X is outselling the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus almost 4-to-1

Started by Redaktion, August 01, 2018, 05:42:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Approximately 23 percent of all current smartphone users in the United States are using a Samsung model. Sales of the latest Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus smartphones, however, have been sluggish with a worldwide userbase that is less than one-third of the iPhone X.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Apple-iPhone-X-is-outselling-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-and-S9-Plus-almost-4-to-1.320160.0.html

S.Yu

The Note 9 leaks are really disappointing, I'm glad I got the Note 8, no Bluetooth S-Pen but at least not as ugly.
Samsung will be in a lot of trouble if they don't release a proper S10. Disappointing flagships will impact brand image and overall sales.

Darko

What the *** is with this article?
The data ahows S9 ALONE having 16.2 million units in use.
So the title and the article are horrendously wrong

ilnahro

This is some poor journalism right here.

That the iPhone X had around 3x more sales by the end of May is hardly a good comparison considering the iPhone X had been on the market since November and the S9 only since March. So the S9 had roughly 1.5 months to sell those 16.2m units where as the iPhone X had almost 7 (that is more than 4x longer availability in the market). Now I know that phone sales peak shortly after the introduction but that is less the case for Android phones than for Apple phones because the former usually see steep price decreases in the months following their introduction whereas the latter see essentially no discounting at all. Look at this again in a year and then maybe you can draw a good conclusion. This is just poor clickbait.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview