News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

BlackBerry KEY2 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, July 24, 2018, 00:48:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The BlackBerry KEY2 combines the manufacturer's traditional physical keyboard with a few special security features but also runs Android OS. Find out what the KEY2 is good for in this review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/BlackBerry-KEY2-Smartphone-Review.317604.0.html

senzen

It's a $200 phone with a keyboard, being sold for $650: no keyboard is worth $400... Nokia needs to step in and sell one for $300 - $400.

Dash323

I'm still disappointed by how TCL hasn't used their expertise from the TV market to make better displays for this phone. Also, 550 was a better price point for this phone, and if they were going to make this price hike, wireless charging should have been included.

olee

I have been using the Priv for a year, then the KeyOne 4GB 64 GB Dual Sim for a year. This special edition cost 750 Euro. Both phone were ok out of the box, but over time, they got incredibly slow. The KeyOne was almost unusable, even with daily clearance of the cache. The camera was too poor and slow for business use, forget making good photos of presentations. And when I wanted to insert a photo into OneNote, it took ages to open it up, insert it, and be able to type again. The keyboard was buggy in everyday use, sometimes it didn't register keypresses, then after a few seconds it dashed out a lot of keypresses. Alltogether, it was pretty poor experience in everyday use. I switched to a OnePlus 6, it is snappy, camera is good, it can handle tons of applicaitons and browser tabs to be open at the same time, I can switch back and forth. I can really use it as a productivity device.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview