News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alienware 15 R4 (i9-8950HK, GTX 1070, FHD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, July 18, 2018, 16:04:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At the cutting edge. The Alienware 15 R4 is a 2.5 cm thick 15.6-inch gaming laptop that can be configured with up to an Intel Core i9-8950HK processor, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU and a Full HD display. Find out in this review how the 15 R4 fares against other 15-inch gaming laptops and the degree to which the device balances heat and fan noise with its powerful hardware.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alienware-15-R4-i9-8950HK-GTX-1070-FHD-Laptop-Review.316484.0.html

UndervoltingEverywhere

Could we please add a section with maximum possible, stable undervolting performance results as you already did for the Dell XPS 9670 (Lenovo, your ThinkPad P1 is late!).

The only internal rival to the XPS is the Alianware which is also suitable for video editing such as Premiere Pro and After Effects.

David T

Note that the Alienware 15 R4 will NOT work with any docking stations, including those from Dell.  This is a known problem, confirmed by Dell.  They will not share any information on potential future fixes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview