News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ThinkPad E485 & E585: Affordable AMD Ryzen ThinkPads are now available

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2018, 18:51:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD is trying to break Intels dominance in the mobile PC market. For that, it needs the PC manufacturers to put out good laptops with Ryzen. The affordable ThinkPad models E485 and E585 with Ryzen could potentially attract a large number of customers – and they are now available in the US and elsewhere.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ThinkPad-E485-E585-Affordable-AMD-Ryzen-ThinkPads-are-now-available.316520.0.html

Kian

It's good to know that you're gonna review it soon but I hace question for ya. Why is there no benchmark of Ryzen 3 2300U anywhere? I've seen these chips in dell and acer laptops for months now and nobody has reviewed it. Why Is that?

rokaHakor

Skeptron

Still no Ryzen 7 2700U, just like the Acer - Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 2500U Radeon RX 560X. Give us the Ryzen 7 2700U please!

Ale

Can we get a top 10 / search ability for cool and light laptops? Specs are nice and all but some of us use our laptops on our laps and trying to find one that doesn't cook you alive is a bit difficult with no ways of searching or sorting it.

Even loudness is in the search but not max temperature.

xmgwar

Zachary

Please get reviews out for this as soon as you can, as well as the A485 once it releases!

I've been impatiently for an easy to repair/upgrade laptop that uses Ryzen.

John Laki

The Thinkpad's with the Ryzen processors are really good, I just ordered one, the 14" fully loaded with the best specs, I really like that Ryzen offers good processing power and GPU, I will use it for multiple tasks like browsing, editing videos, and images. 8)

reviewplease

are you guys going to review the e485 soon? its been out for a while and im sure lots of people would like to see notebookcheck's detailed review. im curious how its gna work with 2700u since it has two pipes as basic configuration with 2500u.

Lasanchi

My take on on this device: reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/9ibe0m/lenovo_thinkpad_e585_ryzen_5_2500u_review

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview