News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The new HP Chromebook x2 goes head to head with the Microsoft Surface Go

Started by Redaktion, July 14, 2018, 14:28:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although the Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y processor was expected to remain a Microsoft Surface Go-exclusive, it looks like the HP Chromebook x2 convertible will soon get a version with it inside as well. Even more, a variant with an Intel Core i5-7Y54 inside is also on its way. Both have been spotted in a leaked technical document.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-HP-Chromebook-x2-goes-head-to-head-with-the-Microsoft-Surface-Go.315990.0.html

Jack Smith

The problem with the Surface is that it is still Windows.   The problem is NOT the hardware for MS but it is the software.

Jack B Nimble

Quote from: Jack Smith on July 15, 2018, 14:13:37
The problem with the Surface is that it is still Windows.   The problem is NOT the hardware for MS but it is the software.

Lol! The problem for you. Many people love windows just fine. I suppose you're running some flavor of Linux. Too bad you can't hack it onto the surface.

martinot

I love my little Surface Go at home. It complement my iPad Mini and MBP15 very well, and a good match for my work machine Surface Pro.

I would not like to run Chrome OS. Prefer W10, macOS and iOS over Googles systems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview