News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Third time's the charm? Don't hold your breath if you're hoping Apple has fixed its keyboard woes

Started by Redaktion, July 13, 2018, 09:13:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

"Issue? What issue?" This is apparently Apple's take on the keyboard issues that have been plaguing its MacBook Pro models. Despite releasing new MacBook Pro models with a "third-generation" butterfly mechanism, Apple says the revision is focused on reducing noise, not improving reliability.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Third-time-s-the-charm-Don-t-hold-your-breath-if-you-re-hoping-Apple-has-fixed-its-keyboard-woes.315906.0.html

chi

Really disappointed that Apple did not address the keyboard failure issue.

Konstantyn

I was expecting new screen 120 or 144 Hz since they already have them in iPad Pro, and new keyboard. Hopefully they'll make it when next gen videocards will appear.

At least 32Gb option is available.

MeCristian

glad i recently purchased MBP 15 2015 instead of MBP 13 2017. Now my MBP will be slightly slower than a loaded MBP 13 BUT:
- no fear of keyboard failing
- I can upgrade storage
- the price was a steal
- way more usable (15 inch vs 13 inch)

suoeno1357

"Best" part of all this is that they still have the gall to mark any RRP for these AND still lots would take the p*** for it  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview