News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The XPS 15 9570 with i7-8750H CPU is almost twice as fast as its predecessor

Started by Redaktion, June 16, 2018, 08:07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While Coffee Lake-H has been benchmarked and compared with Kaby Lake on this site before, the real-world performance of CPUs more than ever depends on the engineering and implementation of each system. In such a thin-and-light chassis as the XPS 15, thermal constants have traditionally left their mark in performance. The XPS 15 9570 with i7-8750H CPU, however, has performed surprisingly well in our initial tests.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-XPS-15-9570-with-i7-8750H-CPU-is-almost-twice-as-fast-as-its-predecessor.308578.0.html

Soni

The only issue is when you board goes and you realize that Dell can't get this replaced...really?!?

Really

Haha, seems legit.

Compare a UHD 2017 against a FHD screen 2018.

I mean, it's only four times the pixels!  ::) ???

How about a legitimate, CPU-only benchmark?

AlexMc

"Stay tuned in the coming weeks for our full review of the i7 configuration of the XPS 15 9750." - Should read XPS 15 9570

JamesR

All the bench marks are well, kind of BS. Real life usage is what matters the most and software. You can have great spec but a bad software (Adobe I am talking about you) can make a great spec feel slow. I had XPS 15 9560 for video editing 9n the road. It Handel fine, but using gh5 with it's 400mbps, log and lots of color grading... It really struggled with 40min time line (was ok with 10min). My friend TB MacBook pro 13 with FCPX, just made a laugh of my XPS 15 and it's spec.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview