News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ThinkPad Thunderbolt Workstation Dock: The new docking solution for the Lenovo ThinkPad P52

Started by Redaktion, June 15, 2018, 23:08:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the announcement of the ThinkPad P52 a few days ago, Lenovo also announced a crucial accessory, a new dock. But the company didn't release too many details about this dock, besides is name. Thanks to the ThinkPad P52 manuals, we can now take a closer look at this new dock and its specifications.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ThinkPad-Thunderbolt-Workstation-Dock-The-new-docking-solution-for-the-Lenovo-ThinkPad-P52.309016.0.html

Freddell

Wow, thank you notebookcheck to write a such informed article. This will really help people decide if the new P52 is suitable for them.

olee

How many times can someone plug and unplug such a connector?
Does it have the same reliability as the mechanical dock-connector on the bottom?

Are there any speed or feature advantages of this Thunderbolt dock, compared to the mechanical dock?
Like supported external screen resolutions, speed for external drives, etc.

And why do I have to click on captchas for 5 minutes to make a comment? Nonsense!

Dani Kaplan

thunderbolt connector is a piece of SH**
I have one from dell, it worthless. worst docking station ever. will never buy the P52 if it will not have normal physical docking station.
and I am a proud owner of the P51 docking station.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview