News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Quake Champions is free until Monday, get it now and keep it forever

Started by Redaktion, June 15, 2018, 19:02:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The first new entry in the Quake family of first-person shooters since Quake 4 — which arrived back in 2005 — Quake Champions can be downloaded via Steam as a free-to-play trial and those who sign up until June 18 can keep playing after the official launch as well. Early access has been available for US$30 since August 2017.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Quake-Champions-is-free-until-Monday-get-it-now-and-keep-it-forever.308952.0.html

Lodkikass

I'm an old Quake 3 Arena player since back on the Dreamcast and then went to PC. One of the best games ever. Had high hopes for quake 4 and what a crock of s*** that was. Quake live was basically a vastly expanded version of quake 3, and it was great. My initial rections on quake champions since I've been playing off and on since beta,is that it was just ok. But all the patching and new maps they have added have made the game much better. They still need to take away the player abilities tho..they are generally cheap and take away a bit of the skill required to play this game effectively.

Codrut Nistor

Lodkikass, you just gave me one more reason to fire up the game once more as soon as I find the time. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the rest of us!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview