News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Complete details of the BlackBerry KEY2 revealed - Solid mid-ranger with unagreeable price tag

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2018, 16:07:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tipster Evan Blass has revealed the complete specifications sheet of the upcoming BlackBerry KEY2. The device makes a number of improvements on its predecessor but also comes with a price tag one would expect to find on a flagship.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Complete-details-of-the-BlackBerry-KEY2-revealed-Solid-mid-ranger-with-unagreeable-price-tag.308028.0.html

Vince

price is a bit high, but if build quality is as high as the keyone, i mean as it's the only option to have a physical keyboard, it won't be a show stopper for me to buy it.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Vince on June 07, 2018, 15:50:51
price is a bit high, but if build quality is as high as the keyone, i mean as it's the only option to have a physical keyboard, it won't be a show stopper for me to buy it.

It's not a bad device at all, I agree. But the price and Blackberry's recent history with Android updates make it a tad ehhh for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview