News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Frank Azor: The Dell XPS 15 9575 convertible with 32 GB RAM coming in Q4 2018

Started by Redaktion, May 30, 2018, 10:43:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although its high-end variant is also available in black — unlike the XPS 15 9570 laptop — and features an 8th generation Intel Core i7-8705G processor, the XPS 15 9575 convertible only comes with 16 GB of soldered memory, so there is no upgrade option available. Fortunately, Frank Azor has just confirmed that a 32 GB variant should arrive in the last part of the year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Frank-Azor-The-Dell-XPS-15-9575-convertible-with-32-GB-RAM-coming-in-Q4-2018.306118.0.html

Aion

The only cause, I have not bought the 9575 already is that there is still no Full HD version with 16GB RAM available in Germany/Europe. Even after two months on the market, Dell only offers 16GB with 4k panel models at a hefty 2,500€ or an equivalent 2,900$. That's just insane. So I would say, Dell should rather have a look at this shortcoming in Europe before introducing 32GB models.

Gadi

Yeah.  Awesome laptop.  It was a "take my money" moment for me until I saw the weren't launching with 32GB.  Will have to see what else is around by the time they finally get this out.

Gojuza

Codrut Nistor

I just forwarded the question to Frank Azor on Twitter. Let's hope he replies with some good news. ;)

Codrut Nistor

I am back with the news, in case you missed it. Not so good, unfortunately. Here you go: https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-s-Frank-Azor-confirms-there-will-be-no-32-GB-version-of-the-XPS-15-9575-convertible.403591.0.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview