News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia 1 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 29, 2018, 12:55:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Little number 1. The Nokia 1 is the entry-level model into the world of smartphones: under €100, a small format, and even a replaceable battery. Find out in this review whether the Nokia 1 is good enough for everyday use.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-1-Smartphone-Review.305910.0.html

Grid56096

A very fair and objective review. Would you recommend buying the Nokia 1 over the Nokia 2.?

bengoey

I bought Nokia 1 as a back up phone ( main phone Huawei Mate 10 Pro ). I can tell you that for the price it is an excellent phone. It is of course slow and laggy compared to the Huawei but I can accept that considering the price. Good battery life and call quality / reception. Two weeks ago I was in the supermarket, got the call on the Huawei, call dropped due to bad signal inside the building. Out of curiosity I called back using the Nokia, no drop call and good call quality ( I asked my friend about the call quality, the supermarket was crowded and noisy ). See about reception on androidpolice.com review on Nokia 1.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview