News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 might feature 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage, Exynos 9810 variant hits Geekbench

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2018, 17:00:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While a recent rumor claims that a top-of-the-line variant of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 9 might hit the market with 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage onboard, the Samsung SM-N960N model that has just surfaced on Geekbench only sports an Exynos 9810 processor and 6 GB RAM.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-9-might-feature-8-GB-RAM-and-512-GB-storage-Exynos-9810-variant-hits-Geekbench.305966.0.html

Tienbasse

And how is exactly 8Gb of ram and 512Gb of storage innovative ?

Hint: it's not. It i merely cheesy "innovation" to claim "I have the biggest x/y/z !".
Any Android phone with at least 4Gb of ram has absolutely no freeze in any situation, and regarding storage, 512Gb is just there to largely inflate retail pricing to over 1000$ levels. And I bet the base model will be down to a mere 64/128Gb with still overpricing...

The day they come up with something that changes how the user intereact with the phone, then they can claim innovation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview