News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P20 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2018, 17:07:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Insider tip? The Huawei P20 is 250 Euros cheaper than its sibling Huawei P20 Pro, but its Leica dual-camera is basically on par and the hardware is just as powerful. How does the 5.8-inch device compete with other high-end rivals?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P20-Smartphone-Review.303064.0.html

Mirklio

Is it true that they don't have 960 fsp slow motion? but an 240 fps software "cheated" slow motion that produces some strage results

roxy

yeah i dont know about filming specs (im too lazy to check it but im texting here with this phone haha) but once i tried to record with slow motion it produced laggy video. slow motion capturing with this thing id very very bad. pictures casual video recording looks great at the daytime but not in the nightime like they tells us it should be. and battery actually drains while using messenger video recording and some other stuff i will check later. but its good for browsing listening music and video wqtching. im interested now to check about using facebook and the most important - taking pictures. how long is it going to last im not sure, but i dont feel its going to be long sadly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview