News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G6 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2018, 19:26:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

G as in genius? The newest sprout of the Motorola-G series is advertised self-confidently and presents itself as a successful advancement of the Moto G5s. A faster SoC, a dual camera, and an updated design are supposed to attract customers. You can find out about the qualities and weaknesses of the Moto smartphone in this test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G6-Smartphone-Review.303202.0.html

G5S owner

It is pointless to compare any phone to Moto G5S. The G5S phone is completely useless because its vibration motor is louder than its speaker in high volume. Motorola support has also verified that. The author fails to mention whether Moto G6 has the same problem or not. I am surprised that there is no comment about this anywhere in the article. Maybe this was done deliberately?

Daniel Schmidt

There is no problem with the vibration motor in Moto's G6.

Nicolas

What about general performance? Any noticeable lag while using the OS? Does it has input lag or stuttering?

Leonardo22

Imho I think there should be almost no problem of laggy navigation or scrolling while navigating through the homes or a list considering the reviews says "The system performance is not only high subjectively, but almost approaches the level of a Snapdragon 630 in the PCMark." and the youtube videos in wich it seems there is almost no delay in inputting commands be they ui navigation, application opening etc.. But may i ask to the reviewer if they can use that software that displays the number of dropped frames while scrolling a list to evaluate the smoothness of the device? Because it seems what Nicolas says (input lag, stuttering) was the biggest faults of Moto G4 and they were very unpleasant considering moto g3 was very good in this regard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview