News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Chromebook x2 up for pre-order at Best Buy

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2018, 11:02:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP's premium Chromebook X2 is up for pre-order at Best Buy. The x2, which is expected to ship June 7, is one of the first true 2-in-1 Chromebooks on the market that offers a detachable display allowing it to be used as a standalone tablet.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Chromebook-x2-up-for-pre-order-at-Best-Buy.303248.0.html

Al van der Laan

While this looks to be a wonderful machine, it is in fact a tablet with a keyboard attachment from what I can gather.  It will look quite silly on a desk with at least one wire hanging off of the screen as I do not see any keyboard connectors.  Unfortunately HP is not gotten any wiser with memory.  4Gb onboard might be enough today but the future holds greater things for ChromeOS and where would this device fit at such a point?  This device obviously is built for teachers to walk around in the class room, at least that is where I see the best fit and also for professionals wanting to have a quick and easy way to be mobile without lugging around a full "laptop".  I wonder how good the keyboard is, on my Chromebook 13 G1 I just love the key travel and the easy I type, not sure if an angled keyboard is for me.  Will have to give it a test run when it gets in stores in Canada.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview