News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GS65 8RF Stealth Thin (i7-8750H, GTX 1070 Max-Q, Full-HD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, May 11, 2018, 08:20:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

All-out attack With the GS65, MSI has released an uncompromising opponent to the Gigabyte Aero 15X. The GS65 is a 15-inch gaming notebook that impresses us with its combination of impressive hardware housed in an ultra-thin and lightweight case, just like its main competitor. Who will win out in this battle between gaming notebooks?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GS65-8RF-Stealth-Thin-i7-8750H-GTX-1070-Max-Q-Full-HD-Laptop-Review.302998.0.html

nbc reader

gomdory

Why the voltage of the cpu in GS65 is 1.259 max  which is way higer than the 1.092 in aero15x v8, though two laptops have same cpu?

rogh

toby111

Really is a gorgeous design and satisfyling bereft of gamer-stylings. I've read elsewhere the creaking isn't all that bad. The battery life is disappointing compared to the gigabyte offering though. ~5 hours battery life on Wifi definitely isn't fantastic given that this is supposed to be used for work and play.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview