News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Dell XPS 15 9570 with Intel Core i5-8300H processor is now available starting at US$999.99

Started by Redaktion, May 04, 2018, 09:53:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Less than two days after two more powerful XPS 15 9570 configurations were listed on the official Dell website, two cheaper variants join the lineup. Starting at US$999.99, these models come with 8 GB of memory and 8th generation Intel Core processors (i5-8300H with a 5400 rpm 1 TB hybrid drive and i7-8750H with a 256 MB PCIe SSD).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Dell-XPS-15-9570-with-Intel-Core-i5-8300H-processor-is-now-available-starting-at-US-999-99.301930.0.html

anon

"2 x USB Type-C 3.1 with PowerShare"

This is sadly incorrect. It should read "USB Type-A." You got me excited there for a moment. There is only one type-C port.

Codrut Nistor

Sadly, you are absolutely right. Thanks for pointing it out, I just edited the article and fixed the mistake. Probably the next refresh of the XPS 15 will bring two Type-C ports as well... ;)

it101

Do you know when the full review is coming? I really want this laptop but want to see real world usage and stress test before I buy it. Thanks!

anon2

Does the i7-8750h variant has the option to have additional storage using HDD? or it has but only SSD. Thanks!

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: anon2 on May 08, 2018, 02:05:06
Does the i7-8750h variant has the option to have additional storage using HDD? or it has but only SSD. Thanks!
It seems there is no HDD+SSD option available for now.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: it101 on May 07, 2018, 18:58:44
Do you know when the full review is coming? I really want this laptop but want to see real world usage and stress test before I buy it. Thanks!
As soon as possible, but I can't give you an accurate date yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview