News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Frank Azor: The Dell XPS 15 9570 is being targeted for availability this week

Started by Redaktion, May 03, 2018, 09:11:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Frank Azor has confirmed that the much anticipated Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook is likely to launch this week. This would be highly welcomed by those eager to lay their hands on the laptop as the ongoing Cashstar pre-order promo met with sharp criticism from prospective buyers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Frank-Azor-The-Dell-XPS-15-9570-is-being-targeted-for-availability-this-week.301766.0.html

Matthias Benjamin Vollmer

Hey,

for me it looks like they are already online on the US homegapge.

Regards,

Matthias

Cienfuegos

It is indeed available; just pulled the trigger on a non-4k i7-8750H system myself. Here's hoping for the best!

DF

Sadly I'm a bit more fond of the AW15 cousin to this machine for the better GPU.  But you can't get the nice UHD touchscreen on the AW.  So I sit and wait another year to see if next model offers a return of the 4k touch to AW.  But I sure am happy for XPS owners.  I've recommended them to several people who have been very happy (older models than this one).  I suspect these will be very impressive machines.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview