News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked iPhone SE 2 pics reveal a headphone jack

Started by Redaktion, April 26, 2018, 20:01:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although we recently heard that the upcoming iPhone SE 2 would drop the audio jack, a set of leaked images shows that the refreshed version of Apple's compact handset will keep this traditional jack around. These photos also reveal a design with a glass back, apparently inspired by the classic iPhone 5.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-iPhone-SE-2-pics-reveal-a-headphone-jack.301390.0.html

bk85

This bezel saw dragons. I mean i adore 5s design but this frame could be a little less legacy.

Codrut Nistor

I agree with you here. If it's compact, it doesn't mean it can't be bezel-less, but if Apple wants it bezel-more and people will buy it, who are we to argue? The fact is that many consumers who would still like sub-5 inch phones don't care much about the bezels. They usually want a pocketable design that can handle quite a few drops and a good battery life, and not much else.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview