News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X outpaces the Intel Core i7-8700K in more ways than one in first benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, April 15, 2018, 15:01:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AMD Ryzen 2700X was given a test drive ahead of its official announcement and the CPU has managed to put up an impressive show. The Ryzen 2700X has managed to beat or come in close proximity to the Intel Core i7-8700K in gaming benchmarks and was absolutely stellar in multi-threaded performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-7-2700X-outpaces-the-Intel-Core-i7-8700K-in-more-ways-than-one-in-first-benchmarks.296674.0.html

Imglidinhere

Game benchmarks are at 4k resolution... which is well known for nullifying the need for a powerful CPU since most games run pretty much equal. I mean... this did more to showcase how much you DON'T need to have a monster CPU. Hell, the whole point of these benchmarks is to showcase how close AMD is. Play at 1080p where the CPU is the bottleneck, not the GPU.

Irrelevant review is irrelevant. :P 4k isn't mainstream and won't be for a while. No one cares and no one actively plays on 4k with a 1070. You need a 1080 Ti to handle that.

Arty

Quote from: Imglidinhere on April 15, 2018, 17:34:36
Play at 1080p where the CPU is the bottleneck, not the GPU.
Irrelevant review is irrelevant. :P
Did you check the benchmarks? There are several done at FullHD, where 2700X also performs well.

8648964748dsfghgh

Intel vs AMD is very much like Xbox vs PlayStation in that one of them is clearly more powerful than the other and everyone is jealous of it because of that.

Unless you're an idiot, you'll know which is more powerful.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview