News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alienware 15R4 and 17R5 with 'Coffee Lake-H' options vie for your attention

Started by Redaktion, April 03, 2018, 17:25:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell has announced refreshes to its Alienware 15 and 17 gaming notebooks. Dubbed the 15R4 and the 17R5, these notebooks come with all the hexa-core overclockable goodness of Intel's new 'Coffee Lake-H' CPUs in a premium finish. The new Alienwares feature a multitude of customization options, including GPU choices from AMD and NVIDIA and debut a new TactX keyboard with support for n-key rollover. Dell also introduced an updated Alienware Command Center software to offer more granular control over the CPU and GPU. Also on the anvil is a new rewards program. Both the Alienware notebooks are available for purchase starting this month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alienware-15R4-and-17R5-with-Coffee-Lake-H-options-vie-for-your-attention.294808.0.html

Marcus K/S

If they put a 1440p - 2160p OLED panel in either of them (like they did last time with their 13'' model) I'll buy it in a heartbeat. Something tells me they are too damn cheap to even consider it though...

World of AI

Alienware OLED panels are only 13". Very few OLED screens are available as laptop displays.

I'm still waiting to see what the Coffee Lake 13"s will have even though I am happy with my Skylake Alienware computer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview