News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple iPad 6 2018 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, April 01, 2018, 23:59:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Now with Pencil support. Apple refreshes its iPad and equips the tablet with a new chip (SoC), and the Apple Pencil is now supported as well. This was reserved for the Pro models so far. Otherwise, there are not many new features, as you can see in our review of the 2018 iPad.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPad-6-2018-Tablet-Review.293746.0.html

Alexander Butler

Wow!
:o It was such an informative review ... So many details, so many graphs, drawings ... Grandiose work of the author! Great Respefor to you! I work in a smart hardware store. I always considered the production of Apple as my weak point (I understand more about the android base) now I will fill in the blanks in my knowledge for which I once again thank the author! There are many and many sites with reviews

Lars

Super Test, wie immer.

Vielleicht als Anregung:
Es wäre toll gewesen, wenn ihr mehr Aufmerksamkeit dem apple pencil gewidmet hättet.
Im Gegensatz zu den pro Modellen ist ja das Display nicht laminiert, stört der Abstand zwischen Stiftspitze und Bild?
Ich habe auch schon gehört, dass es zu einem klackenden Geräusch beim Zeichnen kommt, durch den Abstand.
Bemerkt man einen Unterschied in der Latenz zwischen den neuen Pro Modellen und diesem Gerät?
Wie sieht es mit den Druckstufen aus, ...

Also die ausführlichen Tabellen zu allen anderen Eigenschaften sind fantastisch.
Leider finde ich, dass die große Neuerung hier etwas übergangen wurde.

Don Vittorio Sierra

Can you compare the ipad 2018 to the ipad pro 10.5 inch regarding the loudness and sound quality of the headphone jack when driving headphones? This is one of the main factors for my purchase. Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview