News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenBook Flip 14 UX461UA (i5-8250U, SSD, FHD) Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2018, 18:58:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Versatile. The Zenbook Flip 14 pleases with a fashionable metal case, an illuminated keyboard, and a good battery life. The touchscreen can not only be operated with your fingers, but also using the input pen which Asus sells separately. However, in terms of the equipment, Asus made a few decisions that are questionable.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenBook-Flip-14-UX461UA-i5-8250U-SSD-FHD-Convertible-Review.292940.0.html

Dan Ridenhour

Had me excited for a minute... i've been checking your site often for a review on the ZenBook flip 15 with gtx1050 as its on sale this week. lol.  I like the ZenBook flip 14... but its lack of thunderbolt 3 at its price pretty much makes it a non-starter with me.     Its cinebench 15 performance leave a bit to be desired as well since id be comparing this against a Thinkpad T480.   

davor

I have been waiting for this one for ages, and now I'm confused :/

Does the model with mx150, UX461UN, come with better screen and with pen included?

Because I've read many reviews of the UX461UN which all say that screen is very good and contrasty, which is opposite of this, and also that the pen comes bundled.

I really hope you also do a UX461UN review, as this is the one that looks far more interesting to me.

halis mert

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview