News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung releases Gear S2 software update with new functions

Started by Redaktion, March 28, 2018, 02:20:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's wearable, the Gear S2, has received a new software upgrade from the South Korean manufacturer. The user interface has been overhauled, the Samsung Health widget has been enhanced, and the watch can be used in conjunction with the Gear VR headset and PowerPoint presentations. The update can be accessed through the Samsung Gear app.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-releases-Gear-S2-software-update-with-new-functions.292690.0.html

Uteh

With regards to this new update, nothing was mentioned about battery life improvement. I own this S2 in less than 2years and just a few months ago my battery kept of draining. Did a few software update and nothing changed. I even factory reset still no luck. But this developers didn't want to invest of fixing this issue. I won't ever buy Samsung gadgets I will stick to Apple regardless of the price at least I can rely on them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview