News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Envy 17 (i5-8250U, MX150, SSD, FHD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, March 25, 2018, 04:25:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Well-done all-rounder. Hewlett Packard's multimedia all-rounder features decent hardware, a fancy case, and long battery life.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Envy-17-i5-8250U-MX150-SSD-FHD-Laptop-Review.290746.0.html

Carlos Gómez

Could you comment on the new series of HP Envy 17 (BW001, BW003, etc), for example HP ENVY 17-bw0001ns or similar? In particular I am interested in the FHD screen (the BW003 series has 4K) and if the problems of the weak and poor speakers have been solved.
I would also be interested to know how he considers the HP Envy x360 convertibles of 13.3 with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U.
I follow the comments of your publication with great interest and attention and I am very grateful for them
A cordial greeting
Carlos Gómez

Elisa Marroquin

I just wanted to say how very disappointed I am on the quality of  HP computers. 5 years ago I purchased a HP pavilion that I completely fell in love with. I decided to become a loyal HP user from that point on. Then in 2016 I purchased another HP pavilion from Amazon it was horrible the finger pad did not work it was not good so I returned it. I still had faith though I still loved my HP so I tried again this time went to Best Buy purchased a HP envy 17 Intel Core i7-16GB-1TB hard drive.  It was supposedly one of the better models. I didn't love it like the first HP I bought still had issues with the finger pad so I had to buy a external mouse. But I stuck with it. Fast forward 1 and 1/2 years later then HP starts to turn off on its own until suddenly it stopped turning on all together. I assumed it would need a new power source so I was not too concerned. I got really busy so a few months passed before I finally took it in to get looked at. I totally expected to have it back and working quickly then I got the horrible news! The motherboard malfunctioned. There were no signs of any external damage or water or power surge issues. The motherboard just crashed. So sad! The computer I bought 5 years ago outlasted a computer I bought 2 years ago. What happened to the quality products HP had once had that won me over? Now I have to purchase a new computer I don't think it will be HP this time. So Sad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview