News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Schenker XMG Ultra 15 (Clevo P751TM1-G) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, March 22, 2018, 02:23:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Desktop CPU in a notebook's clothing. While most notebooks come with soldered-in processors and graphics cards, the XMG Ultra 15 from Schenker Technologies offers a lot of replaceable components. Whether it is enough to beat the competition, we aim to clarify in this review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Schenker-XMG-Ultra-15-Clevo-P751TM1-G-Laptop-Review.290330.0.html

Throttling CPU

Throttling CPU (ie no Turbo boost) when gaming - I expect this has been done to control overall power draw & possibly temperatures, due to the added load from the GPU while gaming.  I would be curious to see how this laptop performs against the mobile versions of the upcoming 6 core models, because I would expect the mobile chips to perform better considering they would be able to use Turbo Boost during gaming - guess we'll have to wait for those models to be released before we can make comparisons, but I expect this will not be the ideal gaming laptop in comparison to those.  Pity they had to lose the Turbo Boost of the CPU during gaming loads.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview