News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad L480 (i5-8250U, UHD 620, IPS, SSD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, March 19, 2018, 13:32:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

No-Frills! In the convoluted world of office devices, the Lenovo ThinkPad L480 positions itself below the T-Series, but above the more affordable E-Series, all by the same manufacturer. In this review, we shall dive into what sets the L-Series apart and whether this ThinkPad is worth a consideration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L480-i5-8250U-UHD-620-IPS-SSD-Laptop-Review.289894.0.html

Lucian

cifroes

Anyone knows if that 2.5 cage has a normal SATA SSD connection so I can replace to a normal 'sata ssd' disk or the adapter for m.2 is not removable?

adamjems

i found Lenovo ThinkPad L480 really an awesome laptop.  it looks really stylish.It costs a pretty penny, but if you're working on a multi-million dollar system, the system's speed and serviceability make it a great choice.
for more information

dagaza

If the screen is actually worse than the one on the E480, what makes the case for buying this instead of that one considering equal specs?

nachum37

So the bottom line is that aren't any good reason to buy the L480 vs E480. Good to know. Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview