News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cryptocurrency news: illegal Petro, falling Bitcoin and Japan gets tough

Started by Redaktion, March 08, 2018, 23:19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Venezuela's Petro cryptocurrency has been called "illegal" and "unconstitutional" by the country's National Assembly. Bitcoin has suffered another fall in its current exchange value, with the virtual currency's latest closing price standing at US$9434. In Japan, the Financial Services Agency has been throwing its weight around and has issued business suspension orders to two cryptocurrency exchanges.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cryptocurrency-news-illegal-Petro-falling-Bitcoin-and-Japan-gets-tough.287754.0.html

blabla43bla

Well, that same National Assembly has been ruled illegal by justice in Venezuela because the opposition there wouldn't comply with the laws of the country so it is a bit of a complex situation there

Random Stuff

Yeah, definitely sad to see how much foreign-supported parties in a range of countries (former colonies / protectorates of any kind) would prefer to see as much mayhem as possible to be (re)legitimized.
Historically being a politically/economically dominated country is so difficult to shake off, it roots deep into law, public/private sector structures and practices, individual mindsets etc.

Hawoo Kim

Please beware there are many fake cryptocurrrency investment platforms out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don't be deceived. I invested 15BTC on a particular website called FoxBtc, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this recovery expert at recoverywealthnow360 on google mail who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. He saved my life , he can save yours.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview