News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia's upcoming GTX 2080 GPUs to initially be available for double their US$700 MSRP

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2018, 16:24:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Due to the current market conditions created by the cryptominers and their great demand for GPUs, Nvidia's next gen GTX 2080 and 2070 will probably launch with MSRPs above US$1,000.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-s-upcoming-GTX-2080-GPUs-to-initially-be-available-for-double-their-US-700-MSRP.287126.0.html

Ednumero

One thing I want to know is why they're jumping into the "2000" series instead of going through the full 1000/1100/1200/etc first. I wonder what their long term product naming strategy with this is.

Ian

It's funny because I had that exact same thought when I saw those names. Kinda reminds me of the Xbox with Xbox -> 360 -> One. Soon they'll really screw it up by using a mix of letters and numbers (GTX X950) or something.

b

this website spews false info, msrp for 1180/2080  will be the same as usual, miners will not be able to buy, limit 1 per household, stupid article by stupid man

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview