News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Future MacBooks might have an OLED touchscreen keyboard, reveals patent

Started by Redaktion, February 28, 2018, 23:23:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A recently published Apple patent describes a "Dual display equipment with enhanced visibility and suppressed reflections" and the device pictured in it looks like a MacBook with an OLED touchscreen area that replaces the traditional keyboard and trackpad combination. Lenovo tried this with the Yoga Book and it apparently failed, so it remains to see if an Apple MacBook with a touchscreen keyboard hits the market or not.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Future-MacBooks-might-have-an-OLED-touchscreen-keyboard-reveals-patent.286956.0.html

Gary

Sure lt this just two tablets tied together.... I have had no complaints using the virtual keyboard daily on my Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 for 4 years now (SAMSUNG take note ..4 YEARS) .. and am surprised that manufacturers should see this as novel..... if your tablet is a decent size... (12.2" in my case) a virtual keyboard is very preactical... and SPen handwriting recognition is even better... SAMSUNG.. GIVE ME AN ANDRIOD SPEN BASED LARGE TABLET... WE HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 YEARS...

yypon

The one thing I admire from Apple is their approach on polishing. They polish something and it becomes a very attractive and usable thing or at the very least, it's not just gimmick for showing off anymore. By doing this, Apple has higher percentage of success than others who adopt/release it first. Microsoft is also doing this lately with their surface lines.

I hope it becomes a success than somebody will copy it and I can buy it cheaper  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview