News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus VivoBook 17 X705UA (i7-7100U, HD620) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, February 14, 2018, 18:33:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Big laptop, small price. The VivoBook 17 X705UA from Asus can be had for 500 Euros ($620). For this price, the manufacturer promises a lot of internal storage space, heaps of performance and a great design. In our review, we take the lowest-priced version to the task to see how well these promises hold up under scrutiny.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-VivoBook-17-X705UA-i7-7100U-HD620-Laptop-Review.283084.0.html

R6ex

Likewise, while I really really like this Asus Vivobook F705QA, I wish it would come with a 120GB SSD rather than the slow 1TB HDD. :(

I mean, it has everything I'm looking for, except that. Unfortunately, this laptop is hard to upgrade or have the HDD swapped out. :(

The next model is twice as expensive, has the decent MX150 (coz I don't want the battery-zapping GTX1050 coz I don't game) but only limited to 8GB RAM. :(

Don't understand why there isn't a 16GB MX150 option for mainstream users like us who don't game. I open tonnes of Chrome tabs and needs long battery life, but no good options are offered for the ASUS Vivobook 17 incher. :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview