News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eurocom Sky X4C (i7-8700K, GTX 1080, Clevo P751TM1-G) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, February 11, 2018, 23:16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Desktop in disguise. Our latest Eurocom system returns the highest PCMark 10 score in our database at 6620 points. Its removable GTX 1080 GPU and LGA 1151 Coffee Lake CPU give the system longer legs than most gaming notebooks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eurocom-Sky-X4C-i7-8700K-GTX-1080-Clevo-P751TM1-G-Laptop-Review.281388.0.html

Johan

I noticed one thing, which I hope is only a typo, where you say in the text that the niose reaches as much as 53dB while gaming but in the table it say only 50dB!? In other reviews other laptops get a rather big punch for being noisy but here it is nothing special...

Russell

I have been using this laptop for about 6 months now. After using budget laptops under $500 and desktops for video editing, the Clevo P751TM1-G is just incredible. I upgraded to 64gb of RAM and it's no longer a battle to use After Effects. My friend got a $3,000k Macbook Pro for video editing, which is like a Porsche without the engine. I pity the majority who don't research components and end up paying for a brand name instead of performance. The Macbook Pro has 256gb of storage, with no chance of being able to upgrade it, that's sad.
The Clevo does have flaws. Less then 2 hours battery, fans are loud, it runs hot, the case design is boring, the rubber finish highlights every smudge and speck of dust, but all of that doesn't matter when you get such epic, portable performance.

Michael Munteanu

I have got this laptop in March 2019 with an Intel I9 9900, RTX2060, 16GB of RAM DDR4 3000 and a hard drive M2 EVO 970 of 500GB.
I am using the computer for mathematical calculation and after 1 month of using it there are some conclusions:
Pro: - very fast, quiet when is not using all processors, the most powerful computer that I worked on so far.
Computer has a lower price than other brand names with an I7 processor, there is nothing on the market with I9 9900.
Cons: The keyboard is very good but needs to be improved in terms of keys locations: it should be a larger space between the row with F keys and the keys underneath, as well as a larger space between numerical keys and alphabetical keys. The location for right arrow key should not be in the area with numerical keys.

I recommend this computer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview