News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lightweight LG Gram 15Z980 15-inch notebook powered by Intel i7-8550U now available

Started by Redaktion, February 06, 2018, 12:35:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Gram 15Z980 is among the lightest 15-inchers on the market right now, and, despite its weight, it still integrates powerful features like the Intel gen 8 i7-8550U CPU coupled with 16 GB of DDR4-2400 and two 512 GB M.2 SATA SSDs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lightweight-LG-Gram-15Z980-15-inch-notebook-powered-by-Intel-i7-8550U-now-available.281584.0.html

Micron

I really like the idea of having two ssd inside the laptop. (256 for system, 1tb for files). this LG support sata and nvme ssd as well. big points for me - 19- 22 hours on battery and weight only 2.19 pounds. I'm not sure about charge via usb type c (smartphone adapter or Anker 20100 power bank). my concern is thunderbolt 3. some internet resources says that only 15" has it. on youtube I found video where showing 14" and 15" has it. also I not really sure if 1080p is enough for photo and video editing. I really like 1080p on 4k screen, but it's not here. if anyone bought it already please share your opinion, thoughts and experience. Additional: Legacy mode is available in the BIOS? Can we disable UEFI and Security boot? Please LG make next version of "Gram" with QHD+ or 4K Screen. 8GB RAM soldered on motherboard, so if I add 32GB to free slot then will Laptop works in double channel mode? or its just 8 + 8 maximum?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview