News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xbox Game Pass announcement compels Austrian retailer to delist Xbox One consoles

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2018, 08:55:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Austrian retailer, Gameware.at, is unhappy about Microsoft offering Xbox Game Pass subscribers access to the latest games on day 1 for a low monthly price. The retailer has decided to delist all Xbox consoles from their online store citing low profits.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xbox-Game-Pass-announcement-compels-Austrian-retailer-to-delist-Xbox-One-consoles.280280.0.html

visi123443

>:(

Hey d*, alter your f* ads. I cant view your article on my phone because your a* ad keeps redirecting me with one of those fake a* "Your phone is infected click here to clean it and install this app". Seriously! Those are the reason we use ad-blockers. When the ads are so intrusive and essentially hijack our devices making us unable to view/use a webpage as intended. Your f* need to actually screen your ads if you dont want this type of negative feedback. Don't throw some BS about my phone or computer being infected. I viewed many other websites and no problems. But on my phone everytime I open your site it redirects to a frickin ad. So when businesses complain about ad-blockers affecting their ad revenue, remember that ads like this are the reason ad-blockers exsist in the first place. So f* and don't subject your visitors to this annoying a*!

J. Simon Leitner

dear angry user,
we are very sorry for that. we are working with well known advertising networks like google ads to  fund our website and offer our articles for free. sadly, this for this reason we are not able to check every single adverising campain but we are trying hard to stop this unacceptable redirecting ads in the future.
sorry for any inconvenience.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview