News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

'Arctic Sound' and 'Jupiter Sound' Intel dGPUs could be in the works, possible first look leaked

Started by Redaktion, January 15, 2018, 15:10:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel could be looking to develop its own discrete GPUs and package them into an MCM similar to the Intel-AMD MCM we've seen at CES. We could see this implementation in the upcoming 9th and 10th generation Core families.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Arctic-Sound-and-Jupiter-Sound-Intel-dGPUs-could-be-in-the-works-possible-first-look-leaked.278306.0.html

Gdv

The article picture shows a dual cpu board with two Pentium II's installed, probably 440FX chipset by the looks (conventional chips not BGA) lol

JuanDoe

Yeah, I just died laughting when I saw the ISA port from 1990 and the old school motherboard design.

Helium007

I clearly identified on first sight Pentium II cartridge CPUs on first "allegred" image :) Very funny to see :D

It is probably server motherboard, more pictures can be found using google image search  and links to singaporet selling site - google archive is still availible for this sale.
(I cant post links yet)

ajspik

notebookcheck is really going down in quality publishing pics like these  :(  do they think no one older than 20 reads their articles

Vaidyanathan

Hey guys,
Sorry for the goof up. The original pic was indeed of an older board. I wanted to use the image metaphorically but failed to convey the same in the article. The article is now corrected. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Cheers!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview