News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Schenker Slim 14 (i5-8250U, UHD 620) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2018, 17:17:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Variable mobility. Schenker promises a thin and light notebook with the highest possible mobility to the buyers of the Slim 14. In particular business users, but also students are targeted by this concept. We tested whether the Schenker Slim 14 also keeps in practice what it promises on paper.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Schenker-Slim-14-i5-8250U-UHD-620-Laptop-Review.276838.0.html

FGonzo

Hi.
I got this laptop. The space key problem is caused by the keyboard ribbon cable getting in the way of the lower part of the key. It can be resolved by removing it and increasing the rubber switch sensitivity by adding some tape on top of it (tape or anything adding thickness in the bottom center of the key itself). After that it should register every hit, even in corners.

FGonzo

I would add that the laptop itself is not bad. THe things i don't like are mostly related to the bad design choices, like the monitor hinges and the power button.
The monitor has antiglare and is globally mediocre at best, but honestly for the price is adequate.
Mine has some subtle coil whine, but nothing mind breaking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview