News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad A275 (A12-9800B, 256GB) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, December 24, 2017, 20:10:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Uncertain Prospect. Lenovo has created an AMD version of the X270. It excels regrading input devices, security, and portability yet rigidity and build quality are subpar, and the display somehow doesn't quite seem to fit the bill.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-A275-A12-9800B-256GB-Laptop-Review.274232.0.html

alphaLONE

It really boggles my mind that Lenovo keeps putting single channel on their APU laptops. They miss the whole point of the APU: the great GPU performance. And I'm typing this from a X250, that has the same issue. Customers complained and complained but Lenovo doesn't give two shits. People are going to tell me "well those are business laptops, they don't need a powerful GPU" but what's not to like about unlocked potential? It just needs another damn slot, and on a laptop as thick as the A275, telling customers it'd not fit would be a joke.

alexgray

Dont be fooled with legacy 28 nm CPU.

Almost 2019 year, mobile ryzen coming soon. Shame on you AMD & Lenovo.

Tisme

That 28nm APU came out mid 2016.  Lenovo waited a year and a half, then only gave it single channel memory, a horrible panel, and set it to maximum voltage.  Pass.

riku

it seems there is a way to disable the automatical brightness reduction when on battery (*disabling "vari-bright") hence the pwm could be avoided.
old.reddit.com/r/thinkpad/comments/fbms8a/screen_brightness_limited_on_battery_power_only/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview