News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen and Samsung Notebook 9 (2018) now official

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2017, 12:41:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen with the built-in S Pen and the two Notebook 9 (2018) models without a bundled stylus come with 8th generation Intel Core processors and should hit South Korea later this month. These new ultrabooks will be shown at CES 2018 and are scheduled to go on sale in the US in the first quarter of 2018.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Notebook-9-Pen-and-Samsung-Notebook-9-2018-now-official.271916.0.html

Micron

I wondering about PWM Flickering presence on new 2018 versions of Samsung Notebook 9. This company should stop using a cheap screens from "BOE" in their high class laptops. One video makes me stay from from their latest laptops. Here you go: youtube >> search>> "Notebook 9 PWM Problem".  And you will see it that's PWM. Disappointed with their latest laptop. Why you guys don't think about customers? Why its so hard to make good product without PWM Flickering?

digitalguy

The video you mention is about the pro (touch) version. I have the normal version and the screen has zero issues and it's one of the very best around. And I haven't heard much about such problems even for the pro version, so it might just be a defective unit

Lookasso

Hi guys, did anybody have the chance to try one?
Reviews are so different. One says the keyboard is fantastic but the battery life is horrible, I've says the battery is very good but keyboard is horrible. One says it runs quiet and cool, one says it's loud and gets hot.
WTF?

Jordan

Keyboard is metalic caps and clicky, very similar to HP Spectre x360s in terms of both feel and layout.
Compared to last year, both the 2018 13 and 15" got an upgrade to 75Wh, whereas the 13" Pen model took a step backwards to 39Wh (typically Android tablet size) and 15" Pen hasn't been updated to 8th gen. Accordingly the 13" model lasts the longest at around 12 hours of productivity work. In comparison, 13, 14" competitions with 50-60Wh batteries usually does 8-9 hours on FHD and less on high-resolution touchscreens options.
Intensive tasks such as hooking up to an eGPU hours of gaming should get it hot but not too loud as the "tinny whining" of HP Spectre x360 13 or the "jet engine noise" of Razer Blade Stealth.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview