News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked slide shows Ryzen 7 2800X coming in February 2018 with +82% performance over 1800X

Started by Redaktion, December 11, 2017, 01:21:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Leaked slides, which are claimed to be genuine AMD material, show core and thread count for the upcoming 2700, 2800, and 2800X, as well as the frequencies that they run at. You can expect these new Ryzen processors to start shipping from 1st February 2018.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-slide-shows-Ryzen-7-2800X-coming-in-February-2018-with-82-performance-over-1800X.270508.0.html

No

These aren't "leaked" slides.

These are faked. The information presented should have been a tip off to you. Most sites who have been duped have already put up that it wasn't real. Should issue a correction.

Puppy

So still no desktop Ryzen with integrated GPU? I am waiting for it, I don't want dedicated graphics card because of added size and noise generated by fan.

Cataclysm

Are you aware there exists 1050ti with purely passive cooling ?
Quote from: Puppy on December 11, 2017, 02:48:57
So still no desktop Ryzen with integrated GPU? I am waiting for it, I don't want dedicated graphics card because of added size and noise generated by fan.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview