News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Vostro 15 5568 (i7-7500U, 940MX) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, December 07, 2017, 16:46:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New assets, old shortcomings. We have already announced in January that Dell was planning to offer the Vostro 15 5568 with other processors and a dedicated graphics solution. This configuration is available now and we are going to test what this entry-level business laptop with an Intel Core i7-7500U CPU and an Nvidia GeForce 940MX can offer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Vostro-15-5568-i7-7500U-940MX-Laptop-Review.268932.0.html

Ednumero

The laptop wastes cost-of-production budget on an "i7" 7500U which is not an appreciable improvement over an "i5" 7200U (misleading branding), instead of putting it towards a display panel that isn't terrible.

Low quality displays in laptops like this where it makes no sense is a huge issue in the market today. Remember to check screen quality, folks. Don't buy laptops just because they have the "Core i7" and "NVIDIA graphics" labels.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview