News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, December 04, 2017, 04:26:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ambitious.With the fourth generation of the ZenFone series, Asus challenges a fiercely contested submarket by not only offering competitive pricing but also by providing their newest offering with a strong camera. Moreover, ZenUI has taken a great leap forward, making it seem positively grown up!

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenFone-4-ZE554KL-Smartphone-Review.267900.0.html

Alvin

Overpriced rubbish. Problems already surfacing on Asus forums, problems that should not be existing on a brand new phone.

boots123

Junk phone. Poor software, Asus put too much junk on the phone. Camera is poor while it worked and it stopped working after 2 months!

Rob Leviston

I picked up the version with 6GB of ram, and the more powerful SD660 SOC.
Apart from going backwards in OS version ( I had a Nexus 5X), I am more than happy with the performance of the phone. It takes great pics, and the battery life is much better than the 5X.
I concur that this is a great phone. A mid specced phone that borders on flagship performance!

Nodesphones

Quote from: thymios on May 30, 2018, 12:41:13
It has a USB-C, not 2.0

USB-C is the connection form factor. And it can be any USB speed, USB 2.0/1.1 or 3.2/3.1/3.0

Not happy

My mint green zenfone 4 is producing noise during the call, so I cant hear people normally. While someone is talking it is making cracking sounds  ("kschkschskckjs"). It happens regardless whether its normal or watsapp or viber call. Dissapointed, phone is just a few months old.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview