News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Shake your Samsung Galaxy S8 to help its camera focus properly

Started by Redaktion, November 29, 2017, 22:48:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As strange as it may seem, Samsung recommends a "gentle tap to the back" or "a small shake" of their Galaxy S8 to those who complain that their phone's main camera is taking blurry photos and has problems focusing.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Shake-your-Samsung-Galaxy-S8-to-help-its-camera-focus-properly.267446.0.html

HumanRich

My Galaxy Note 4 had an identical problem. At first a light shake or tap was enough to fix it, but it required far more aggressive (think several seconds) shakes after a while. Made taking video terrible because the camera made a noise while trying to focus

KateKate

:) :D thank you so much  although this article is quite old, I still own a Samsung s8 phone and the advice to gently tap the phone fixed my blurry camera straight away! I am so appreciative of the advice! I was thinking I need to live with a failed camera, pay to replace the camera or get a new phone, now I dont! Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview