News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer CEO ensures camera fixes for the Razer gaming phone will be released soon

Started by Redaktion, November 23, 2017, 12:17:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reviewers were quite displeased with the overall quality of the dual 12 MP camera setup on the Razer phone, so the Razer CEO himself came forth and ensured everyone the company is well aware of the camera bugs and it will roll out fixes in the coming weeks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-CEO-ensures-camera-fixes-for-the-Razer-gaming-phone-will-be-released-soon.264426.0.html

Dangc97

I deeply love notebookcheck, but I found the wording o. This article extremely misleading, saying the razer phone has better specs than other because iris a gamer phone, yet it is no better than a galaxy s8, or oneplus 5, the specs are almost literally the same, save for the ocasional ram disparity of 2-4gb, the only thing that makes this phone "gamer" is the 120hz screen, and that doesn't make the phone itself faster, only the screen refresh rate(which i personally think is reduced in usefulness for being Qhd instead of 1080p)

To sum up, it should say it had flagship specs and a innovative 120hz screen, not "specs that make it faster than their phones"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview