News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve V (m3, i5, i7) Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2017, 17:07:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

From the crowd to the people. It has been about a year since the Eve V project made waves on the Indiegogo crowdfunding platform. The financing goal was achieved within a record time and finally even exceeded by more than 1800%. Now the time has come for the devices to be ready for shipment to the supporters and to be available for interested buyers. We have already tested the device and are comparing all three CPU models available for the Eve V.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-V-m3-i5-i7-Convertible-Review.264092.0.html

Ednumero

Why does this review omit the subpixel closeup photo? Please don't get out of the habit of including these in your reviews. While I am confident enough that this model's display uses a true RGB matrix, the photos are critical in verifying this, and are one of the important factors in holding companies to high standards about this.

Austin

Could you re-do the speaker test please?
Eve has rolled out a series of driver updates which have boosted Mids and Bass of the quad 1W speakers.

Thank you Notebookcheck for covering this underdog device.

Loz333

Eevee was the Pokemon that you could decide on how it evolved - Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon in the original series
8)

John2018

Note that many individuals who ordered the Eve V in December 2017 have not received their order, one year later, in December 2018 (and Eve are refusing to provide refunds).  The website claims that the Eve V is available but, in reality, the company is not shipping.  Therefore potential customers should avoid this product.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview