News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Face Off: 15-inch Budget Pascal Gaming

Started by Redaktion, October 29, 2017, 19:45:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sabre vs. Inspiron vs. Legion. We compare three more popular mainstream gaming notebooks with GTX 1050 GPUs to see which comes out on top. As usual, there are redeeming qualities on each model not found on the others.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-15-inch-Budget-Pascal-Gaming.247294.0.html

law

It's what we're waiting for (for a really long time), sad that these in depth closer comparison done a long way after those three laptops are out for a long time, not to mention Dell's newest weapon (the 7577) is gonna come to markets now. In the end i already pulled the trigger before this article exist here by getting the 7567 and so far happy for it (and quite sad when finding out 7577 is better in most aspects, including thunderbolt, fresh IPS screen, and the option of 1060 Max-Q option. But hey atleast my 7567 got a bigger battery :) ).

But one thing, maybe you guys missed ASUS' offering of the ROG GL553VD (and upcoming GL503VD) and their FX series counterpart, alongside HP Pavilion Power and Omen, also Acer's with their Nitro 5 and VX5 in this comparison too? Those laptops are comparably specced, having the same price range (at least in my country, Indonesia) and popular choices too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview