News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Logitech Wireless Marathon M705 mouse lasts 3 years on just 2 AA batteries

Started by Redaktion, October 23, 2017, 12:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With a sculpted body that fits right-handed persons perfectly, the new M705 wireless mouse from Logitech is specifically designed for laptop users. It also comes with a 1000 dpi sensor and the Unifying Receiver.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Logitech-Wireless-Marathon-M705-mouse-lasts-3-years-on-just-2-AA-batteries.259488.0.html

oski

What's new about that mouse? It did work for me for 1.5 years on original batteries though which is nice. But if you do any FPS gaming don't even think about it, its sensor is terrible.

Kalev2836

I bought it to myself too around 1.5 years ago. While the batteries lasted long
(don't know how long, becaused stopped using it), it was a nightmare to use
on notsoflat surfaces. I used it with a laptop and usually not on a table. It NEEDS
flat surface.M215 in comparison works like a charm,
but it does not have thumb buttons, which i would like.
I also use most of the time additional keyboard, and because of that i need ONE receiver behind both the keyboard and mouse.
So... 1.5 stars out of five.

Nicolas

No news here... Why is this in the news section ?

The good thing is it's actually old enough to know that the claims of battery life are true. So if you don't need fast precision for gaming or a great sensor for not so flat surfaces (that's the tradeoff for good battery life, as the other commenters have said), it's a great mouse I have recommended around me and would recommend again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview