News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zephyrus GX501VS (i7-7700HQ, GTX 1070 Max-Q) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2017, 11:16:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Now $500 cheaper. Asus is doubling down on Max-Q with its second Zephyrus notebook equipped with GTX 1070 Max-Q graphics. The asking price is a bit more manageable this time around, but the hardware shortcomings are hard to ignore despite the strong graphics performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zephyrus-GX501VS-i7-7700HQ-GTX-1070-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.241784.0.html

Vilmir

Can someone explain to me why it is worth paying a premium for a lighter gaming laptop, if anyway it cannot be carried around because of its awful battery lifetime?
Who cares if it's lighter when you anyway need to leave it on a desk or a couch for juice?

dthrp

@Vilmir:
"it cannot be carried around because of its awful battery lifetime"
Why not? Not everyone's looking for battery life. Most office workers have access to power outlets at both office and home. Of course for some of us who rely on mobility, it's comforting to know there is always power readily available at any moment's notice. But lots of others simply don't spend that much time on their PCs to give it much thought. You know where I live, people aren't generally tech savvy. A family desktop and a personal smartphone is usually enough for most.

Julie

Internal battery for laptop Asus ROG (Republic Of Gamers) Zephyrus.
Official battery ASUS C41N1712.

If your battery shows signs of weakness, and your laptop doesn't have the autonomy it used to, then it might be time to replace the battery.

After an intense and regular use of your laptop, it is often necessary to invest into a brand new battery which will allow an optimal functioning of your device.

This 3255 mAh battery is certified by Asus and will adapt perfectly to your Asus informatic stuff.
Main characteristics :
Power : 3160 / 3255 mAh
Volt : 15.4 V
Watt : 50 Wh
This Li-ion battery allow an optimal charge thanks to a high energy density and the absence of memory effects.
You will benefit from an efficient electric accumulator that will give back all its power to your Asus laptop.

Before ordering, mind to verify the compatibility between your laptop and the battery.
Email contact.

Julie

No double, it is worth to buy it and also can prepare a spare battery C41N1712

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview