News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Switch 3 SW312 (Pentium N4200) Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, August 01, 2017, 11:08:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An elegant convertible! Acer has presented a new convertible in 12-inch format - the Switch 3. Thanks to its versatility, the convertible is supposed to be a great choice both for business and private use. Find out whether Acer reached its goals in our short but detailed review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Switch-3-SW312-Pentium-N4200-Convertible-Review.239768.0.html

Markiz

Why fo you keep writing 249$ in the review, when the price is much higher?

Andrew

Jerry

Damn, Acer only provides 64GB of storagge and doesn't even include a backlite keyboard with a $450.  Who do they think they are, Apple?

Piero

AMAZING !!! You all, Acer SWITCH is just amazing in two unparalled features: the hollow kickstand and passive cooling !!!. 1) the hollow kickstand allows to hung it up (to back seats travelling, etc., or) to a sleak plastic double clothes hanger fixed underneath my standing desk (manual sit/stand), connected with three 24" portrait monitors above the desk (total 42" portrait together) (I use 3 Cable Matters USB-HDMI interfaces). There is no competitor for this feature!!!! 2) the passive cooling allows mind concentration, eliminating any air fan noise.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piero

AMAZING !!! You all, Acer SWITCH is just amazing in two unparalled features: the hollow kickstand and passive cooling !!!. 1) the hollow kickstand allows to hung it up (to back seats travelling, etc., or) to a sleak plastic double clothes hanger fixed underneath my standing desk (manual sit/stand), connected with three 24" portrait monitors above the desk (total 42" landscape together) (I use 3 Cable Matters USB-HDMI interfaces). There is no competitor for this feature!!!! 2) the passive cooling allows mind concentration, eliminating any air fan noise. Super !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview