News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP EliteBook 755 G4 (AMD PRO A12-9800B) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2017, 18:43:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Appropriate performance? The EliteBook series by HP stands for business devices for the demanding customer. You find out in this detailed review of the EliteBook 755 G4, whether this endeavor succeeds and the performance can do it justice.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-EliteBook-755-G4-AMD-PRO-A12-9800B-Laptop-Review.234758.0.html

Agent Smith

Storage
I find it alarming to see such discrepancy between the HP and the Lenovo in the CDM 3 benchmark. They both use the same SSD. But HP is lagging begind significantly compared to the Lenovo.

1. Could power profiles had an influence in the SSD performance
2. Or the storage controller used in the HP is of inferior quality, and hence the potential of the SSD is not maximized.

I believe the above mentioned difference was well worth investigating further in the 'Storage Solution' section of this review.

Display
I find it odd for HP to include a TN panel for a business oriented notebook. Collaborating with co workers will be a nightmare with the poor viewing angles shown. This alone is too big of a negative to not recommend this business notebook.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview